1. Jason Wu paid homage to his ethnic roots by designing his collection with beautiful Chinese undertones!
2. Anna Sui nailed the bohemian-luxury-queen-of-the-Nile look!
3. J Mendel beautified diamond panels...who knew diamonds could be so demure and sexy.
4. Marchesa loves selling romance. The entire 2012 line was a swooning confection of candlelight hues and romantic silhouettes.
5. Oscar De La Renta's collection looked like Cher from "Clueless" puked her stepford wife wardrobe...love it! All the looks were clean, proper, preppy and ultra-girly.
6. Donna Karan menswear inspired collection defined sexy-mobster-lady! The cuts, tailoring and lines make the female figure BOSS!
7. Reem Acra! Holy-moley, have you ever seen such a daring cut! Sleek, streamlined, high slit, single capped sleeve and jutting hip bones!
8. Ralph Lauren...silky, slinky, feathers, beadwork, drop earrings...glam-madness! gatsby!
9. Monique Lhuillier loves these cinched waists, leather bands and sultry silhouettes.
10. Prabal Gurung...rich, textures, body hugging...yum